We all live busy lives these days. Most people are on the go from day to night, barely taking time to slow down. Because of this, most people feel the effects of being on their feet all day, and that feeling isn’t a pleasant one.
That’s why memory foam insoles are being sold everywhere and even built directly into the soles of many shoes. So, why should you use memory foam inserts? Well, continue reading this article to find out how easy they are to maintain and just how beneficial to your feet they are.
Memory foam shoe inserts are great for anyone who is on the go all day long and spends many hours on their feet. They can be a great item to have if you are a runner, nurse, or teacher. These insoles are perfect for those who rarely sit down.
If you are looking for comfort, support, and relief, then memory foam insoles definitely work.
Many memory foam insole options are available today; however, not everything is created equal. Here is a list of the few best options for memory foam insoles (at least we think they are):
Memory foam inserts are comfortable by design. No matter which brand you choose, comfort is the goal. Here are a few options for the most comfortable memory foam shoe inserts for those looking for extreme comfort.
Are Memory Foam Inserts Good for Your Feet?
Memory foams shoe insoles have become more popular as the years go on. This product has become more frequently added to all different types of footwear from work boots to high heels and everything in between, and for a good reason.
A memory foam insert is perfect for those who suffer from arch issues, plantar fasciitis, and flat feet. These products provide support, comfort, and flexibility for any painful conditions you may face.
People who spend long hours on their feet suffer from strain and fatigue; having a good pair of memory foam inserts will help provide you the energy and mobility you need to get through your day.
Heat retention may not seem beneficial for some people, but anyone who suffers from foot pain knows this can be an advantage.
You can purchase memory foam insoles just about anywhere you shop. They have multiple options in drugstores, department stores, online, and even specialty stores. Before you buy any insole, make sure the company that makes them is reputable and well-known.
Memory foam soles will not necessarily prevent or heal plantar fasciitis; however, they can help relieve the excruciating pain associated with this condition and absorb a lot of shock that occurs when your foot makes contact with the hard surface.
Thicker doesn’t always mean better, but it could mean a little more comfortable when it comes to memory foam shoe insert. Here are a few of the thickest memory foam shoe inserts we could find.
Most memory foam insoles are washable and nasty feet odor doesn’t have to be a pungent scent that follows you around after a long run. You can find the information on how to wash your memory foam inserts on the package or the brand’s website. You can also try some of our DIY tricks if you’d like.
Just because shoe odor is common doesn’t mean it is ever pleasant, and there are a few ways you can safely wash your memory sole inserts to keep your sneakers smelling fresh.
- Use warm water and mild soap, and gently scrub your insoles with a toothbrush until they are clean. Never soak the insoles and allow them to air dry.
- Sprinkle baking soda all over the insoles, covering every inch of them. Then place the insoles in a ziplock bag and close them up overnight. Remove the inserts the next day, shake the excess baking soda off, and put them back into your shoe.
- Stuff some fresh-smelling dryer sheets into the shoe and leave it to sit overnight. This should leave your sneakers smelling fresh and clean the next day.
Both gel and memory foam make excellent materials for shoe inserts. They are both helpful when it comes to absorbing shock from your feet, striking the ground with every step you take. They are both also known for keeping you comfortable and making it more bearable to be on your feet all day long.
With that said, there are also a few differences that may cause you to sway one way or the other once you are in the foot care aisle of the store.
- Gel inserts are more durable and last longer. The memory foam material is softer and will wear out faster.
- Gel inserts are also easier to find on store shelves and have a larger variety of options to choose from.
- Memory foam inserts contour to the shape of your feet, making them more supportive.
- Memory foam inserts are also flexible yet stable and only require a small insert for you to feel the benefits.
As you can see, either option is going to keep your feet comfortable and very happy.
The top 3 best selling memory foam insoles
- Specially designed for men over 200 lbs., tall and/or those with wide width feet
- All-day support & relief, every day
- Extra supportive heel cushioning surrounds the heel and relieves lower back pain & leg fatigue
- Durable and Built-to-Last
- Clinically Proven & Scientifically designed and engineered
- Clinically proven to provide all-day superior comfort specially designed for men with hard-working feet
- Eliminates tired achy feet & legs to stay energized
- The only extended gel cushioning that reduces the impact & shock to muscles & joints from working on hard surfaces.
- Adapts to provide added comfort & energy return to keep you productive with its responsive cushioning
- New Polygiene StayFresh Technology provides odor control and keeps feet feeling fresh
- Clinically proven to provide all-day superior comfort. Specially designed for men and women with hard-working feet.
- Eliminates tired achy feet & legs, which can occur from working or standing on your feet all day, so that you can stay energized. Distibutes foot pressure when you're on your feet all day to reduce stress and strain on muscles and joints.
- Using our patented best gel wave technology with the only extended massaging gel cushioning to reduce impacts & shock to muscles & joints that occurs when working on hard surfaces.
- Adaptive and responsive cushioning provides energy return to keep you productive and comfortable.
- New Polygiene StayFresh Technology provides odor control and keeps you feeling fresh. Use as a replacement for the original insoles of your shoes, or as an added layer of comfort and cushioning.Customize the comfortable and lightweight insole to your desired size and shape easily. Simply trim along the guidelines to achieve the perfect fit for your shoes.