We all live busy lives these days. Most people are on the go from day to night, barely taking time to slow down. Because of this, most people feel the effects of being on their feet all day, and that feeling isn’t a pleasant one.
That’s why memory foam insoles are being sold everywhere and even built directly into the soles of many shoes. So, why should you use memory foam inserts? Well, continue reading this article to find out how easy they are to maintain and just how beneficial to your feet they are.
Do Memory Foam Insoles Work?
Memory foam shoe inserts are great for anyone who is on the go all day long and spends many hours on their feet. They can be a great item to have if you are a runner, nurse, or teacher. These insoles are perfect for those who rarely sit down.
If you are looking for comfort, support, and relief, then memory foam insoles definitely work.
What Are the Best Memory Foam Insoles?
Many memory foam insole options are available today; however, not everything is created equal. Here is a list of the few best options for memory foam insoles (at least we think they are):
2. Sof Sole Women’s Memory Plus Comfort
3. Knixmax Memory Foam Shoe Insoles
What Are The Most Comfortable Memory Foam Shoe Inserts?
Memory foam inserts are comfortable by design. No matter which brand you choose, comfort is the goal. Here are a few options for the most comfortable memory foam shoe inserts for those looking for extreme comfort.
Are Memory Foam Inserts Good for Your Feet?
Memory foams shoe insoles have become more popular as the years go on. This product has become more frequently added to all different types of footwear from work boots to high heels and everything in between, and for a good reason.
A memory foam insert is perfect for those who suffer from arch issues, plantar fasciitis, and flat feet. These products provide support, comfort, and flexibility for any painful conditions you may face.
People who spend long hours on their feet suffer from strain and fatigue; having a good pair of memory foam inserts will help provide you the energy and mobility you need to get through your day.
Heat retention may not seem beneficial for some people, but anyone who suffers from foot pain knows this can be an advantage.
Where Can I Get Memory Foam Insoles?
You can purchase memory foam insoles just about anywhere you shop. They have multiple options in drugstores, department stores, online, and even specialty stores. Before you buy any insole, make sure the company that makes them is reputable and well-known.
Are Memory Foam Insoles Good for Plantar Fasciitis?
Memory foam soles will not necessarily prevent or heal plantar fasciitis; however, they can help relieve the excruciating pain associated with this condition and absorb a lot of shock that occurs when your foot makes contact with the hard surface.
What Are the Thickest Memory Foam Shoe Inserts?
Thicker doesn’t always mean better, but it could mean a little more comfortable when it comes to memory foam shoe insert. Here are a few of the thickest memory foam shoe inserts we could find.
2. Happystep Plantar Fasciitis Orthotics Memory Foam Insoles
3. MEGAComfort Personal Anti-Fatigue Mat Insole
Can You Wash Memory Foam Shoe Inserts?
Most memory foam insoles are washable and nasty feet odor doesn’t have to be a pungent scent that follows you around after a long run. You can find the information on how to wash your memory foam inserts on the package or the brand’s website. You can also try some of our DIY tricks if you’d like.
How to Wash Memory Foam Insoles?
Just because shoe odor is common doesn’t mean it is ever pleasant, and there are a few ways you can safely wash your memory sole inserts to keep your sneakers smelling fresh.
- Use warm water and mild soap, and gently scrub your insoles with a toothbrush until they are clean. Never soak the insoles and allow them to air dry.
- Sprinkle baking soda all over the insoles, covering every inch of them. Then place the insoles in a ziplock bag and close them up overnight. Remove the inserts the next day, shake the excess baking soda off, and put them back into your shoe.
- Stuff some fresh-smelling dryer sheets into the shoe and leave it to sit overnight. This should leave your sneakers smelling fresh and clean the next day.
Gel vs Memory Foam Shoe Inserts
Both gel and memory foam make excellent materials for shoe inserts. They are both helpful when it comes to absorbing shock from your feet, striking the ground with every step you take. They are both also known for keeping you comfortable and making it more bearable to be on your feet all day long.
With that said, there are also a few differences that may cause you to sway one way or the other once you are in the foot care aisle of the store.
- Gel inserts are more durable and last longer. The memory foam material is softer and will wear out faster.
- Gel inserts are also easier to find on store shelves and have a larger variety of options to choose from.
- Memory foam inserts contour to the shape of your feet, making them more supportive.
- Memory foam inserts are also flexible yet stable and only require a small insert for you to feel the benefits.
As you can see, either option is going to keep your feet comfortable and very happy.
The top 3 best selling memory foam insoles
- Women's athletic shoes with super soft Cloudfoam cushioning
- Regular fit; Lace closure for a secure feel
- Textile upper is durable; Synthetic outsole is lightweight and flexible
- This product is made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials. 50% of upper is recycled content. No virgin polyester.
- Regular fit
- Designed for men over 200 pounds who suffer from lower back pain and foot & leg fatigue from being on their feet
- Arch guard plus shock guard technology distributes weight and reduces impact
- Relieves lower back pain and foot & leg fatigue from being on your feet ; Specially designed for men over 200 lbs
- Fits Casual shoes, Sneakers & Work boots/shoes. Trim to fit in any shoe
- Dr. Scholl's offers a Money Back Guarantee if you're not satisfied with the product.
- Designed for people who work on hard surfaces all day and experience discomfort and fatigue in their feet and legs
- Fastest treatment time – as fast as 10 sec
- Great Arch-Support – Firm columns provide contoured support to overworked arch area
- Fits Work soots/shoes, Casual shoes & Sneakers; Trim to fit shoe size
- Dr. Scholl's offers a Money Back Guarantee if you're not satisfied with the product