We all live busy lives these days. Most people are on the go from day to night, barely taking time to slow down. Because of this, most people feel the effects of being on their feet all day, and that feeling isn’t a pleasant one.
That’s why memory foam insoles are being sold everywhere and even built directly into the soles of many shoes. So, why should you use memory foam inserts? Well, continue reading this article to find out how easy they are to maintain and just how beneficial to your feet they are.
Memory foam shoe inserts are great for anyone who is on the go all day long and spends many hours on their feet. They can be a great item to have if you are a runner, nurse, or teacher. These insoles are perfect for those who rarely sit down.
If you are looking for comfort, support, and relief, then memory foam insoles definitely work.
Many memory foam insole options are available today; however, not everything is created equal. Here is a list of the few best options for memory foam insoles (at least we think they are):
Memory foam inserts are comfortable by design. No matter which brand you choose, comfort is the goal. Here are a few options for the most comfortable memory foam shoe inserts for those looking for extreme comfort.
Are Memory Foam Inserts Good for Your Feet?
Memory foams shoe insoles have become more popular as the years go on. This product has become more frequently added to all different types of footwear from work boots to high heels and everything in between, and for a good reason.
A memory foam insert is perfect for those who suffer from arch issues, plantar fasciitis, and flat feet. These products provide support, comfort, and flexibility for any painful conditions you may face.
People who spend long hours on their feet suffer from strain and fatigue; having a good pair of memory foam inserts will help provide you the energy and mobility you need to get through your day.
Heat retention may not seem beneficial for some people, but anyone who suffers from foot pain knows this can be an advantage.
You can purchase memory foam insoles just about anywhere you shop. They have multiple options in drugstores, department stores, online, and even specialty stores. Before you buy any insole, make sure the company that makes them is reputable and well-known.
Memory foam soles will not necessarily prevent or heal plantar fasciitis; however, they can help relieve the excruciating pain associated with this condition and absorb a lot of shock that occurs when your foot makes contact with the hard surface.
Thicker doesn’t always mean better, but it could mean a little more comfortable when it comes to memory foam shoe insert. Here are a few of the thickest memory foam shoe inserts we could find.
Most memory foam insoles are washable and nasty feet odor doesn’t have to be a pungent scent that follows you around after a long run. You can find the information on how to wash your memory foam inserts on the package or the brand’s website. You can also try some of our DIY tricks if you’d like.
Just because shoe odor is common doesn’t mean it is ever pleasant, and there are a few ways you can safely wash your memory sole inserts to keep your sneakers smelling fresh.
- Use warm water and mild soap, and gently scrub your insoles with a toothbrush until they are clean. Never soak the insoles and allow them to air dry.
- Sprinkle baking soda all over the insoles, covering every inch of them. Then place the insoles in a ziplock bag and close them up overnight. Remove the inserts the next day, shake the excess baking soda off, and put them back into your shoe.
- Stuff some fresh-smelling dryer sheets into the shoe and leave it to sit overnight. This should leave your sneakers smelling fresh and clean the next day.
Both gel and memory foam make excellent materials for shoe inserts. They are both helpful when it comes to absorbing shock from your feet, striking the ground with every step you take. They are both also known for keeping you comfortable and making it more bearable to be on your feet all day long.
With that said, there are also a few differences that may cause you to sway one way or the other once you are in the foot care aisle of the store.
- Gel inserts are more durable and last longer. The memory foam material is softer and will wear out faster.
- Gel inserts are also easier to find on store shelves and have a larger variety of options to choose from.
- Memory foam inserts contour to the shape of your feet, making them more supportive.
- Memory foam inserts are also flexible yet stable and only require a small insert for you to feel the benefits.
As you can see, either option is going to keep your feet comfortable and very happy.
The top 3 best selling memory foam insoles
- High-density memory foam shoe inserts provide customized cushioning
- Orthopedic cushioned arch support best fit neutral or medium foot arch type
- Trim-to-fit: please follow the sizing instruction below for the best fit
- Best fit in medium and high-volume footwear with removable insoles
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Please contact us for free return if you don't like the insole
- Ultimate Feet Comfort - The Arm & Hammer Work Insoles’ lightweight, durable memory foam cushion molds relieves pressure on hard working feet; Superior arch support and contoured heel cup provide instant shock absorption
- Fresh Guard Technology - Featuring the original Arm & Hammer Baking Soda and odor neutralizing ingredients embedded into the top-cloth to neutralize and eliminate unwanted feet odor; This formula will leave your feet feeling fresh all day long
- Anti-Fatigue Design - The soothing design of these work boot insoles help you stay on your feet longer and more comfortably; Deodorant is sweat activated upon contact to help eliminate foot odor
- Fits All Types of Shoes - Designed to fit men’s shoe sizes 8-13 and women's shoe sizes 6-10; The trim-to-fit design helps you easily trim them to fit your foot size; Trim with scissors using the trim guide on the bottom of the insole
- Arm & Hammer Trusted Quality - A pure and simple trusted solution for more than 170 years; Committed to purity and quality, Arm & Hammer creates a natural, effective and economical choice for taking care of every room in the house
- Welcome to our shop buy goods, We will be happy to serve you! Happy shopping starts here! Have a good one!
- HIGH ARCH SUPPORT: (Black) High elastic Memory foam Material. (Yellow) Soft Memory foam Material.The high arch support designed insole has changed the force structure of the foot,provide ideal solution for those with plantar fasciitis, flat feet, rigid steps, high, weak, fallen arches.
- FUNCTIONALITY: The high ARCH SUPPORT can alleviate pain of the foot. Reduction of fatigue when walking or sport.It is suitable for sports shoes, flat shoes, boots, and even all shoes.Flexible and soft foam give the feet support and comfortable whole day.
- MATERIAL: Made of high-quality and durable medical-grade Velvet and PU material,which is safe to human body,Environment-friendly product,No toxic and side-effect to use,it's suitable for Men, Women and Kids.
- SIZES:Insole size can be cut according to your shoes, in the back of the insoles have a clear cut line. there are three sizes can suitable for anyone. You can choose the size that suits you.