No one out there is more deserving of the most comfortable Croc than those who work in the healthcare field. Nurses can spend up to 12 hours or more a day on their feet, which takes a toll on their feet, knees, back, and neck. And because of this, we wanted to pull together a list of the best Crocs out there.
Crocks are an excellent shoe choice for nurses and healthcare workers. This line of easy-to-slip-on footwear provides a simple yet comfortable and durable option for anyone who has to spend many hours on their feet every day.
When considering a pair of Crocs to wear to work every day, nurses need to look into those that offer a professional look, close-toe, secure heel, slip-resistant, and most importantly, comfortable.
The best place to find Crocs for healthcare workers would be in the “Crocs at work” section of the website. Here you will find plenty of options for great products that offer the best protection and comfort.
Now that you know what is essential to us in a good healthcare clog, here is a list of the best Crocs on the market today that not only grabbed our attention but had us super excited to get the word out.
1.Crocs Unisex-Adult Men’s and Women’s Specialist Ii Clog | Work Shoes – Best Croc for Back Pain
These Unisex Croc clogs are a great addition to any nurse or health care worker’s shoe collection. They are durable and designed with a curvature along the sole to keep your feet securely in place throughout the day.
These work shoes help eliminate back pain and fatigue thanks to their contour footbed and comfortable materials.
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear for hours
- Nubbed foam footbed for extra comfort
- Contour footbeds for additional support
- Easy to clean
- May need memory foam liners for longer hours
2. Crocs Men’s and Women’s Specialist Vent Work Clog – Best Croc for Plantar Fasciitis
These Crocs Specialist Vent work clogs keep you on your feet comfortable during even the longest shifts. They use a high-quality material that is easy to clean, offers a snug and comfy fit, and is even kinda cute.
These Crocs have been a go-to shoe for nurses and other health care workers with plantar fasciitis, high arches, flat feet, etc., keeping you on your feet with little to no pain.
- Odor resistant
- Ethylene-vinyl acetate sole giving them a longer life
- Top foot protection
- Closed heel for extra support
- Sole may become slippery if wet
3. Crocs Women’s Neria Pro Ii Literide Clog | Slip Resistant Work Shoes – Editors Choice
These clogs are the best Crocs option for nurses because of the safety and comfort design. These shoes are designed with a relaxed fit and offer just the right amount of flexibility for freedom with enough durability to keep your foot secure.
The closed-toe makes sure your feet stay dry during all types of situations, and the closed heel helps you move from one area to the next quickly and without incident. When you add the LiteRide foam footbeds, which are easy to remove and wash, you can’t beat these shoes.
- LiteRide footbeds that are easy to wash
- Heel support
- Durable to stand up to hours of wear and tear
- Sizes may not be spot on, better to try on before purchasing.
4. Crocs Men’s and Women’s Specialist II Vent Clog – Best Croc for Messy Situations
These blogs keep your feet safe and clean from spills and accidents. These Crocs are waterproof, lightweight, slip-resistant, and easy to wash when they encounter the messes your day may bring.
The toes on these shoes use a thick, durable material that supports your feet and provides much-needed arch support.
- It comes in various sizes
- Light-weight providing easy movement
- Provides great arch support
- Foam footbeds for comfort
- May fit tight around the toes
5.Crocs Women’s Mercy Work Clog – Best Croc for Extra Support
These shoes offer fantastic support and footbed circulation. They are slip-resistant, keeping you on your toes even when the conditions are not ideal. This Croc is constructed with a high-rise back and a heel strap for added protection, keeping your feet in place.
These clogs are a great option for solid toe work shoes, providing tons of support, durability, and versatility. They are very easy to slip on, and you won’t want to take them back off.
- Solid toes to protect you from spills
- Made with Croslite material, great for relieving body pain
- They run thin, not great for wide feet
6. Crocs Unisex-Adult Men’s and Women’s on The Clock Clog – Best Croc for Pick up Extra Shifts
These On the Clock Clogs work like a charm for anyone who deals with daily foot, knee, or back pain from being on their feet for long hours at a time. With the thermoplastic elastomers sole, your feet are well cared for from constant steps and hard floors.
The enclosed heel on these clogs is ideal for the workplace and adds that extra snug fit, keeping your feet tightly secured into the shoe, and the deep-cushioned footbed make them bearable for extra-long shifts.
- Enclosed heel for a professional look
- Deep-cushioned foot-bed for extra comfort
- Thermoplastic elastomers sole
- Looks good
- It can make your feet sweaty
7.Crocs Men’s Santa Cruz Convertible Slip-On Loafer – Best Croc for all Occasions
These Crocs may not be clogs but are just as comfortable and even more stylish. These clogs are easy to slip on and off and are very versatile. These loafers offer extra heel support and comfortable and soft material to help your feet breathe all day long.
These shoes are perfect for nurses because they look great while making hard, long, and complex shifts seem a lot more doable. They offer superior comfort and provide slip protection, making them an excellent option for all situations.
- Fashionable for any occasion
- Extra heel support for long hours
- Slip protection
- Extra cushioning in the soles for more comfort
Pricier than the competition