Last Updated on
The constant nagging pain of inflammation of your ankles and around your foot joints can be a big burden for anyone, and most people would rather not have to always chug down painkillers like Ibuprofen and Co-codamol except Dr. House (who isn’t like most people to be honest, but you get the point). Regular folks like me would simply turn to time and science tested anti-inflammatory essential oils like this USDA certified 100% Organic thyme oil from Healing Solutions.
This 100% Organic thyme oil from Healing Solutions is made from steam distillation of thyme leaves to get pure concentrated thyme oil. We love this 60ml bottle for its authenticity, affordable price, and very high quality. It’s suitable for a wide range of applications including use for feet rub, in an aroma diffuser, in a feet soak, as a preservative in food, and you should always have some in stock. This product may just well be the best organic Thyme essential oil on the market.
Benefits of Thyme Essential Oil
Thyme Essential Oil has several health benefits which include;
- Increases blood flow through your body when used in an aroma diffuser.
- Fights of infection with strong antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Help to keep your skin smooth
- Prevent and restore hair loss
- Preserve food by eliminating fungi and bacteria that cause food to go bad
- Strong anti-inflammatory agent excellent for Arthritis, Bursitis, and other skin and joint swellings.
A study in 2010 found that using thyme essential oil to reduce inflammation was more effective than all the other oils tested which included Clove oil, rose oil, Eucalyptus, Fennel oil and more. The research concluded that “we identified carvacrol, a chemical component of thyme oil, as a suppressor of COX-2 and activator of PPARα and γ.”
Get your USDA certified 100% Organic thyme oil from Healing Solutions while it’s still in stock!